Sunday, July 28, 2013

Aiming for Accuracy!

So, one of my summer projects has been the Aiming for Accuracy QAL. I'm excited with how it has been turning out. It is being hosted over at the Quilting Gallery. The link is over in my sidebar. This started out as a gift project, but has since been changed into just a fun quilt to make. It's also really helping my quilting in general. My accuracy has been improving, as well as I have been finding some pretty awesome tools that help with the whole accuracy thing. So, here we go! At the end is my digital design wall, which is wonderful for getting a sense of color balance and such.

Week 2


Week 3

Week 4

Design Wall

I haven't gotten around to the square for this week, but thankfully, I have until Friday to do so, which means I can take a few days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment