Monday, July 29, 2013

Swapping time!

I have been really enjoying doing swaps with Swap-Bot. I haven't been taking pictures like I did when I first started, both blogging and swapping. Some of the funnest swaps have been my color your block (or your color my block, I can't remember) because I do a test run with my colors first, then I get to make the block for my partner. It's a good encouragement to keep working on blocks for my black and white quilt. My quilt will be made up of the blocks I make, as well as the blocks I receive from swaps. Below are the pictures of the blocks I sent. The blocks I made for myself will be another blog.

This in a full quilt would just be lovely. The recipient asked for purple, then an accent of yellow. I hope that she likes it. 

This one I liked because of all of the oranges. I still don't know though if I like the red as the trapezoids, or if I would have liked it more as yellow. The yellow is also really cool because it is a really awesome VeggieTales print. Made me smile :-)

Yes, this one is black and white. It's an extra for some of the black and white swaps that I do occasionally. It will be getting sent out as soon as there is another swap!

And that's it for today. Lots of pretty squares!

No comments:

Post a Comment