Saturday, July 27, 2013

Catch Up Time!

Hey world,

I have been busy cleaning and packing and working and sewing. I have lots of pictures of everything I have been working on as well. I just haven't gotten around to posting about them. The next few days will have posts covering what I have been up to. Yay for getting caught up.

This is my personalized flask for the dance event that I help organize. I am pretty excited about getting this in. It's just one of those fun things that gets to stick around as I am traveling around. Also, it gives me a good place to stash a little something to keep me calm while working said event. 

In case you are curious about what 35 ears of corn looks like, here you go. Fourth of July baby! I was eating corn for two weeks after this. 

 And here is my little Jeep turning 90,000 miles. It's crazy just how many miles I put on this thing, even though I don't feel like I drive that much.

 I got a new cutting mat at Joann's for 50% off (which was awesome) so Lucky had to break it in for me. Just had to. I don't get why he likes laying on my mats, but he does.

And I got to teach a friend's daughter the basics of tee shirt quilts. More photos to come of the finished quilt. It was fun to work on for her and with her. 

And that's what has been going on with me, at least in a snap shot. There are plenty more posts planned in the next few days to cover all of the other things I have been working on. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment