Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Doctor Who *bouncy bouncy*

I am so excited about these. So excited. I have been working on and off on these embroidery blocks for what seems like forever. And I realized that I don't have any photos of those blocks here. Bad AJ. But, of course, now I do!





The First Doctor (yes, he is a little blurry, but I know you can see him. And I know there is still washable fabric marker on him, but that will come off when I wash him)



The Second Doctor



The Third Doctor



The Fourth Doctor



The Fifth Doctor



The Sixth Doctor



The Seventh Doctor



The Eighth Doctor



The Ninth Doctor



The Tenth Doctor



50 years

These aren't the completely finished blocks, as I still have another border to put on most of them. I just ran out of that AMAZING space fabric that you see. I have to hunt it back down. As soon as I find it, I'm buying the WHOLE bolt of it and then continue to purchase it any time I find it. And crazy enough, I only find it at Walmart. I know. Walmart. But I love the print, so I will continue to hunt it down.

I still have the eleventh doctor's logo, the eleventh doctor, the twelfth doctor, the war doctor, and my galifrayan block to finish embroider. Once they are done, then I will post pictures, especially once I get the borders on. Expect more pictures of the above blocks as well once I get more of my fabric and can assemble it. So excited that these are getting done. They were a nice easy break from the paper piecing I have been working on. Straight, simple seams, no cutting and ironing that is crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment