Monday, February 2, 2015

Really, truly back

So over the past month, I have started and not finished quite a few posts about moving and trying to get back to quilting and all that jazz. Yah. It just didn't happen. I moved out of my old place, which was infested with mold, into a new, much brighter space that has, gasp, a craft room! It is still in a state of major mess, but this weekend I finally got to my sewing machine and was able to work on some sewing for the new Project of Doom Quilt Along.

I'm super excited and it has been a lot of fun to watch everyone work on their quilts. It started the first week of January, but I haven't been able to get working on the blocks until now! I have been working on designing patterns requested by other quilters, so I have been participating, just in a slightly different manner. I will be blogging about those in the days and weeks to come, so stay tuned! But, I do have pictures of some of what I was working on this weekend for you, but, as I have been writing this and fighting with the photos, they don't want to do things properly. I won't torture you with sideways pictures, so I will have to retake them tonight and add them later.

And so while this post is woefully lacking photos (the best part of blogging land in my opinion), I am glad to have gotten started back on these blocks and blogging. Can't wait to enjoy the process!

No comments:

Post a Comment