Wednesday, June 26, 2013

PANTS!

Okay, so while I like looking nice and all, having pants that fit my short, curvy frame is difficult. Or at least it is difficult to find pants that look good and are within my budget.

Enter adjustable pants pattern.


I haven't quite gotten everything cut out and put together for these, but I am trying them. I have quite a bit of denim from a friend here in town, so that is my starting base. And I have just enough of it to actually make my trial pair. I'm going to go through and make a rough draft you could say. After that, I will know how I want to adjust the pattern and then I can start making them en masse. I do have quite a few pairs of dress pants right now, but there is something with each one of them that I can complain about. Hopefully this dive into clothing will help me better understand how to alter pants and thereby fix all the problems I have!

No comments:

Post a Comment