Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Cleaning and Whatnot

Hey there,

So, these last few days have been my days off. Yay! Whatever I have that resembles summer break, soon to end with returning to work for summer session. I also have been in the process of cleaning. Trying to get rid of everything I don't need for teaching either Ag, Science, or English, as well as organizing everything I still have is quite the endeavor. Which ends up not leaving much time for sewing. I really am trying to get everything done for my two auction quilts for Mercy Project's Art Auction, but life is just taking time.

I have cleaned out my bookshelves, which means that I am now 53 books lighter, plus the books that have been returning to people. I also have been working on my Dr. Who embroidery quilt. My first square is finished! (well, at least mostly finished)

I'm excited. It is definitely something fun and it is broadening my crafting world as well, which is always good. My other projects (PoD and my Dr. Who QAL) have been shelved for a little bit. I have to finish those auction quilts first.

No comments:

Post a Comment