Tuesday, March 26, 2013

A Second Post? Really?

So, today is a slow day at work. Or it could be the fact that I took a nap today instead of going to the class I have been auditing. I made that decision because it needed to be done. The upside is that I got to see what was in my mailbox before I went to work this evening. It was quite the exciting box. Set a new standard for me. I definitely want to start following T's lead with how she presented this wonderful swap. Everything was wrapped in tissue paper and labeled so sweetly. I didn't get any pictures of her gifts pre wrapping paper being ripped off, but I do have pictures of all of the wonderful little goodies.


This swap is so much fun! You pick three holidays that fall within the month you are swapping for (typically the next month) and then come up with something that is representative of it. We each picked four holidays. Represented here are April 17th, Pet Owners Independence Day; April 22nd, National Jelly Bean Day;  April 25th, World Penguin Day; and April 30th, Hairstyle Appreciation Day. My swap partner also sent me some wonderful fabric as a bonus gift! I'm so spoiled! I think I should even be able to use some of the hair accessories, even though I have dreads. Carefully, mind you, but it should work!

And honestly, short of my stories about my crazy students and how the full moon is affecting them, that's all I have to report for today. If you look though, I'm in the process of getting other pages put together for my blog. So exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment