Thursday, March 7, 2013

Welcome! And the reason I have time...

So, I have finally decided that I need to have a blog about my sewing. I cannot promise that I will update all the time, but I do want to work on documenting everything I am making. 


And so, the event that is providing me with the ability to do actually do this is that I am currently on a day of bedrest after a car accident yesterday. It wasn't my fault and I am feeling better than I thought I would be feeling today. The one downside is that my poor Jeep didn't fair so well. I'm still waiting to hear back from the claims guy to see what is going to happen with her. 

I think this was God's way of telling me I needed to slow down a little. Even though spring break starts Saturday, I was going to just keep going full tilt. Guess that isn't happening. I'm okay with that though. I'm getting some stuff done and working on healing. 

And the stuff I am getting done is some fun stuff indeed! I am a member of swap-bot.com, which connects people all over the world so they can swap things! Today I am working on sending out postcards (PCs) and a note card, as well as some tea bags. Yay for swapping! I also can't wait to see what's in the mail too. I don't think I have anything coming right now, but I should within the next few days.


And so that's been my day. Welcome and I hope you enjoy the quilts and swaps and everything else that ends up posted here. 

AJ

No comments:

Post a Comment