Monday, March 11, 2013

Are you sure it's Monday?

So, I have been letting myself sleep. It's a good thing, right? Well, true, but then my days start getting all wonky. Like the fact that I woke up and finally got out of bed to be productive at 5 pm. Don't judge me. I guess I needed the rest.

In other news, I got some awesome mailbox candy today! This envelope is amazing! It was for one of my note card swaps (Fast and Easy Notecard Swap), and I am just floored!



She was amazing. She sent some really cute fabric and a sheet of stickers, in addition to answering one of the questions I posed on the page. I really think I am going to send her something back. It just seems right.


Also in the mail were two postcards. Yay for postcards! One is for 2013 PC Swap #10 and the other is for 1 postcard to 1 person USA swap


Also done today was putting two packages in the mail for swaps. One for the Bandanna Rama Swap and one of two for the Take a Break swap. Yay chocolate! Didn't take pictures though. I'm waiting to mail the last one until tomorrow. I feel like making sure it gets the correct postage. I need to get a scale or something so I can measure how much a package weighs.

Dinner tonight will hopefully be the butternut squash gnocchi that I have been working on for the past, oh, three days? It takes a lot of chilling time. I know that sounds like an excuse, but it is what it is.

And it has turned out well! Yay! And I have leftovers for tomorrow. All in all, a good day.


No comments:

Post a Comment